Resilient In Sustaining Empowerment (RISE) relies on your financial support to provide:
- Professional Mental Health Services: Access to specialized mental health support for children, caregivers, and families affected by gun violence in the community.
- Childcare: Provision of childcare services specifically designed for grieving children and children with special needs who have directly experienced gun violence.
- Grief Support Services: Dedicated assistance and resources to help individuals navigate the grieving process and find solace.
- Grief Support Group 8-Week Cohort: Structured group sessions spanning eight weeks to provide ongoing support and guidance to those grieving the loss of a loved one to gun violence.
- Basic Needs Support: Provision of food, housing assistance, and other necessary support to ensure the well-being of children, caregivers, and families affected by gun violence.
- Case Management: Personalized assistance with accessing resources and services.
- Education and Workshops: Training sessions to build resilience and coping skills.
- Advocacy and Policy Initiatives: Working for reform and public awareness.
- Financial Assistance: Aid with funeral expenses, counseling fees, and more.
- Resource Referrals: Connecting families to relevant community resources.
- Community Engagement: Events and partnerships to raise awareness and promote healing.
Make a Difference
Your Support Matters
Resilient In Sustaining Empowerment is a registered 501c3 Federal Tax ID #85-1218118
If you need assistance with facilitating employer matching donations, tax receipt statements, and/or questions about donating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your support!